(North Salt Lake, Utah.) –On July 1st a purchase agreement was reached to acquire minority owner Pete Peterson’s ownership in Dentist Direct. In conjunction with this transaction the company also announces the addition of Bart Tapp as a new business partner of Dentist DIRECT.
Preston Homer, who has served as COO since 2003, will assume the role of President of Dentist DIRECT. Bart Tapp, currently serving as Sales Director, has been promoted to Vice President and will oversee local and regional sales efforts.
In addition to the organization changes, the corporate offices have been relocated to 1010 North 500 East, Suite 101, in North Salt Lake. Dentist DIRECT is growing rapidly and these changes will accommodate ongoing growth in both local and regional markets.
“We are excited about these important changes and are optimistic as we look towards the future,” Stated President of the company Preston Homer. “I’m excited to welcome Bart as a business partner and believe he will be instrumental in our ongoing expansion”. Mr. Tapp brings with him 20+ years of experience in sales and marketing of insurance products, 10 of which have been focused on dental benefits.
Dentist DIRECT is an “A Rated” Utah based company providing customized dental benefit solutions for all size companies, with access to 2,660+ local and 248,000+ national dental providers.
For more information, you can visit their web site at www.usdentistdirect.com.
Dentist DIRECT Dental Plans
1010 North 500 East, Suite 101
North Salt Lake, Utah 84054
Employers, did you know we offer ACH payments that can save you time and money?
Dentist Direct offers employers to set up their monthly premium invoices on an automatic payment processing schedule. Monthly payments are deducted from your checking or saving account as elected between the 2nd and 5th of each month. How does this save you money? Dentist Direct waives the $15 monthly billing fee on all account set up for ACH payments.
What are the benefits, besides saving money on the monthly billing fee?
ACH payments will give you one less item in your busy schedule to worry about, help keep your account up to date avoiding any disruptions in your benefits and save you the time of having to write and mail a check. We will still email out your invoice between the 15th and 20th of the prior month, giving you time to plan ahead and contact us if there are any concerns before it processes.
Please contact us if you are interested and we will get you set up.
Dentist DIRECT offers an online portal called the Remote Group Management site for employers to manage their employee’s benefits to access click here. Once online you can: view employee’s information, enroll new employees, and change or terminate existing employee’s coverage. Each change is then sent to us to review and add to our system. It will save you time sending in forms and give you up to date access to your company’s enrollment information. Please let us know if you would like your company’s log in information to simplify and expand your employee benefits management abilities.
Managing employee information is easy. Here are step by step instructions for the most common enrollment needs.
For New Employees:
Select the New Enrollment tab
- Choose the employees unit from the drop down menu
- Enter in the employees information
- Select their elected dental and vision options and set an effective date
- Enter in any dependent’s information
- Click submit and you are done. *No need to scan and mail in any forms!*
Existing Employee Changes
- All existing employees can be found under the Employee tab.
- You can then choose an employee by clicking on their name from the list or search by their social security number, name, date of birth or unit.
- Once you select an employee you can view their information and make changes. Changes are simple, just type in the new information into the applicable section and click “Submit Change Request”.
- Dependent changes can also be made by selecting the dependent from the list on the employee details screen.
Terminating an Employee’s Coverage
- After choosing the employee from the list, select Term Employee on the bottom of the employee details screen,
- Fill in the termination dates and select an termination event type
- Then click “Submit Termination Request”
If you have any questions about how to use the Remote Group Manager, please contact us we are more than happy to assist you.